This instructional material will provide an introductory guide to Jupyter Notebooks and the Python programming language.
Professor Albert Bifet will cover the following topics:
- Overview and how they can make you more productive.
- Literate Programming.
- Open Source web application.
- Cell - basic building block.
- Installing Jupyter.
- Google Colaboratory.
- Cell entry and MarkDown.
The Zen of Python
- Beautiful is better than ugly.
- Explicit is better than implicit.
- Simple is better than complex.
- Complex is better than complicated.
- Readability counts.
- If the implementation is hard to explain, it's a bad idea.